Senior Product Consultant
About Scriptura Engage
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communications management (CCM). Customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications & alerts, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, sms, mobile ...). Our goal is to enable our customers to put their clients and stakeholders first through engaging communications.
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
Our B2B customers are in e.g. Banking (Belfius, Argenta), Insurance (Ethias, AXA, TKP), Telco (Proximus, 0², Sky), Utilities (Engie Electrabel), Government (FOD Fin, Vlabel) and Services (Mensura, Randstad, Touring).
We are growing steadily and want to “go to the next level” now: we’re consolidating our position in Benelux and we’re investing in our development abroad through partners. And we’re shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering, while widening our solution set.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
You directly report to the Professional Services Director. As Lead Product Consultant you are responsible to introduce a pragmatic approach and help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
Our Product Consultants team mainly operates in Western Europe (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK) with occasional travel to prospects and customers around the world (USA, Australia, The Nordics, Eastern Europe ...).
- Gather functional and technical requirements
- Create architecture of a service (based on our products and the requirements)
- Created detailed technical design of a service (based on our products and the proposed architecture)
- Develop extensions and integrations
- Install and configure the product/service
- Assist the customer in any of the challenges above.
- SPOC Account : Support customers in all delivery aspects from project start till post-project phase
- Deliver business and technical product training
- Establish customer mid- and longterm roadmaps regarding CCM strategy
- Assist the sales team during pre-sales activities like demo’s, proof of concepts, RFP’s,..
- Knowledge sharing and coaching junior product consultants
Profile & Skills
- Experience in customer service role and commercial attitude
- Positive drive and team player
- Team leader managing a team of up to 5 product consultants
- Knowledge about document management is a plus
- Output communication processes (print, mail, portal ...)
- Document archiving
- Knowledge of BPM and workflow tools is a plus
- Basic knowledge and experience in project management (estimations, stakeholder management, project planning)
- Training & presentation skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
- You speak English, Dutch and also French.
- You like the challenge of complex implementations
- You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members.
- People management skills to motivate and drive the product consultants
- Higher education in ICT, mathematic or economic programme
- IT technical skills:
- Enterprise JAVA knowledge (especially back-end)
- Knowledge of :
- Build and continuous integration tools
- JMS Messaging queues
- JDBC database connectivity
- Webservices : REST and SOAP services
- JAVA servlets is a plus
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Junit
- Knowledge of Git
- Familiar with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres), XML, integration patterns (queues, web services, file transfer protocols),
- OS (Linux, Windows) knowledge
- Knowledge of XML related technologies (XPath, XSLT, XQuery, XForms) is a plus
- Practical software programming experience is required, knowledge of Java in particular is a plus
- Experience with load balancing, scalability and fail-over / recovery
- You have at least 10 years experience in an IT related context
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.