Senior Project Manager/Business Consultant
About Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communications management (CCM). Customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications & alerts, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, sms, mobile ...). Our goal is to enable our customers to put their clients and stakeholders first through engaging communications.
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
Our B2B customers are in e.g. Banking (Belfius, Argenta), Insurance (Ethias, AXA, TKP), Telco (Proximus, 0², Sky), Utilities (Engie Electrabel), Government (FOD Fin, Vlabel) and Services (Mensura, Randstad, Touring).
We are growing steadily and want to “go to the next level” now: we’re consolidating our position in Benelux and we’re investing in our development abroad through partners. And we’re shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering, while widening our solution set.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
You directly report to the Professional Services Director and in cooperation with the Lead Product Consultant you are responsible to introduce a pragmatic approach and help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
Our Product Consultants team mainly operates in Western Europe (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK) with occasional travel to prospects and customers around the world (USA, Australia, The Nordics, Eastern Europe ...).
- You are responsible for the full project planning and follow-up on timing, quality and budget for our software implementation tracks (minimum 100K-projects)
- You are responsible for all phases of the project and coordination thereof
- You coordinate the other team members from technical and functional point of view
- You manage the internal and external project teams and help with the development of steering committees at customers
- You think in line with the customer on long-term basis and assist in making the right choices
- You manage mid-term projects independently and take responsibility to bring these to a good end
- Project budget control
- Establish a project plan and baseline as well regular project monitoring and updates
- Resource planning on long-, mid- and short-term of 15 people
- Continuously improve the project governance
- Describe our project approach for customers
- Train and coach product consultants in project management
- Establish customer strategic implementation roadmaps on Scriptura Engage
- Technical account management to upsell professional services
Profile & Skills
- Experience in customer service role and commercial attitude
- Min. 5 years project management experience in large enterprises (complex projects)
- Expert and preferably certified in one of the following project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, SCRUM)
- Use of MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Knowledge of enterprise project management tools is an asset
- Positive drive
- Knowledge about document management is a plus
- Output communication processes (print, mail, portal ...)
- Workflow and business process management
- Document archiving
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
- Commercial attitude
- Experience in business consultancy is a strong asset
- You speak English, Dutch and also French.
- Higher education in ICT, mathematic or economic programme
- You have at least 5 years experience as IT project manager in the software branch
- You like the challenge of complex implementations
- You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members.
- People management skills to motivate and drive the product consultants
We offer a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers; a stimulating work environment; a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits; flexible hours, home-based working possibilities; and clear chances to grow. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast. Inventive Designers is a fast growing companies offering a lot of challenges and opportunities even in an international context. Ready to go for it ?
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.