Who are we?
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets a robust enterprise software platform for customer communications management. Our customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver, manage and optimize all kinds of outgoing communications (such as contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications and alerts ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, SMS, mobile ...). Our passion is to help organizations better communicate and engage with their customers. Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
At Inventive Designers, we believe that user experience can make the difference in our products and drive our business. The past few years, Studio Dott has supported us in this journey, designing and managing the UX of our products. To grow further and make UX something that lives throughout our organisation, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer:
- You join our development team of enthusiastic product managers and experienced technical developers at Inventive Designers, while collaborating closely with the team of UX/UI experts at Studio Dott.
- Through extensive user analysis (observations, interviews, personas) you get to know our users and their needs, and advocate these throughout the company.
- You collect functional requirements, technical possibilities and strategic product decisions from your colleagues. You combine these with your user insights and translate them to user-centered UI solutions, going from quick paper prototypes to pixel perfect graphical interfaces for (mostly) web and mobile environments.
- In close collaboration with all stakeholders, you create and user-test designs through multiple iterations in order to find the best feasible solution.
- Our agile way of working means that we take small steps to get to a final result. You balance long term vision with short term design, and impact the roadmap to get from one to the other.
- In time, you’ll become responsible for the creation of Inventive Designers’ global UX/UI guidelines and the overall user experience of Scriptura Engage. In doing so, your role will evolve from executive work to more strategic design advice. You’ll become the expert of all design and UX related things.
What we expect from you
- You’re a communicative person with persuasion power, and your enthusiasm triggers others to keep investing in user experience.
- You like working in an agile environment and manage to meet deadlines.
- Notion of frontend coding is a plus.
- Thanks to your empathic ability, you succeed in defining the requirements for new applications or functionalities.
- You’re hungry to learn new skills, and are open to a close cooperation with the experienced designers at Studio Dott.
- You’re open to feedback but are confident enough to explain and advocate your own ideas and design decisions. You are happy to share your knowledge with others.
- You take responsibility and initiative to make things continually better.
What you can expect from us
- You’ll become our first dedicated UX/UI designer of a team that we want to expand and you’ll play a key role in this expansion.
- To kickstart your career the first few years, you will be working very closely with the creative designers of Studio Dott. They will be happy to gradually pass the torch to you.
- A stimulating working environment with a bunch of passionate colleagues.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits and flexible hours.
Do you want to become our new colleague? Contact us through CV Warehouse.
Convince us of your motivation and skills in your cv, motivation letter and portfolio.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!