Junior Product Consultant
About Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers:
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communications management (CCM). Customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications & alerts, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, sms, mobile ...). Our goal is to enable our customers to put their clients and stakeholders first through engaging communications.
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
Our B2B customers are in e.g. Banking (Belfius, Argenta), Insurance (Ethias, AXA, TKP), Telco (Proximus, 0², Sky), Utilities (Engie Electrabel), Government (FOD Fin, Vlabel) and Services (Mensura, Randstad, Touring).
We are growing steadily and want to “go to the next level” now: we’re consolidating our position in Benelux and we’re investing in our development abroad through partners. And we’re shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering, while widening our solution set.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
As junior consultant you are coached by a senior product consultant and you directly report to the a senior product consultant and/or project manager. As Junior Product Consultant you are responsible to translate the functional and technical specifications towards our Scriptura Engage product suite, especially by configuring our software according to the requirements and by integrating our software in the customer’s application landscape with API’s and custom step development.
Our Product Consultants team mainly operates in Western Europe (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK) with occasional travel to prospects and customers around the world (USA, Australia, The Nordics, Eastern Europe ...).
- Get familiar with the full Scriptura Engage product suite
- Translate functional and technical requirements towards the Scriptura Engage suite (design)
- Install and configure the product/service and creating automated installation scripts
- Configure the Scriptura Engage platform by creating template designs and configuring document flows and transforming data into the Scriptura Engage XML format
- Adapt and integrate the Scriptura Engage platform according to the customer context by using API’s and by developing custom steps
- Test the Scriptura Engage customer adapted solution from unit testing to integration testing and acceptance- and performance testing and the automation of testing
- Document the Scriptura Engage adapted solution
- Report project progress to the senior product consultant and/or project manager
Profile & Skills:
- Good social and communication skills
- Positive drive and team player
- A good learning absorbency, willingness to learn by following a series of workouts and by self-study
- Basic knowledge of project management (estimations, stakeholder management, project planning)
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology
- Training & presentation skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Knowledge about document management is a plus: Output communication processes (print, mail, portal ...), Workflow, Document archiving
- Knowledge of BPM and workflow tools is a plus
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) is a plus
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
- You speak English, Dutch and also French.
- You like to learn a lot on a short term
- You like the challenge of complex implementations
- You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to translate this towards a fit-for-purpose solution for our customers
- Higher education in ICT, mathematic or economic programme, preferably university degree
- You are passionate about IT
- You want to be close to you customers and contribute to convert technology into business value for our customers
IT technical skills:
- Enterprise JAVA knowledge (especially back-end)
- Knowledge of: Build and continuous integration tools, JMS Messaging queues, JDBC database connectivity, Webservices : REST and SOAP services, Eclipse, JAVA servlets is a plus
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Junit
- Knowledge of Git
- Familiar with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres), XML, integration patterns (queues, web services, file transfer protocols)
- OS (Linux, Windows) knowledge
- Knowledge of XML related technologies (XPath, XSLT, XQuery, XForms) is a plus
- Practical software programming experience is required, knowledge of Java in particular is a plus
- Notions of load balancing, scalability and fail-over / recovery is a plus
We offer a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers; a stimulating work environment; a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits; flexible hours, home-based working possibilities; and clear chances to grow. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast. Inventive Designers is a fast growing companies offering a lot of challenges and opportunities even in an international context.
If you really want to boost your career and quickly gain experience and grow fast in a working environment with international opportunities, do not hesitate longer to contact us.
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.