Customer Success Manager
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communications management (CCM). Customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications & alerts, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, sms, mobile ...). Our goal is to enable our customers to put their clients and stakeholders first through engaging communications.
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
Our B2B customers are in e.g. Banking (Belfius, Argenta), Insurance (Ethias, AXA, TKP), Telco (Proximus, 0², Sky), Utilities (Engie Electrabel), Government (FOD Fin, Vlabel) and Services (Mensura, Randstad, Touring).
We are growing steadily and want to “go to the next level” now: we’re consolidating our position in Benelux and we’re investing in our development abroad through partners. And we’re shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering, while widening our solution set.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager
- Build and manage a relationship with the Scriptura Engage customers, with the focus on increasing adoption of Scriptura Engage, ensuring retention and customer satisfaction;
- In tandem with the Account Managers, establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the Scriptura Engage customers; work with them to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving their objectives;
- Identify, develop and close upsell opportunities, consisting mainly in services to be delivered by our Professional Services team; for this, you work with Inventive Designers’ presales and Professional Services people to define our offering, and you draft the proposals;
- With the Professional Services team, you participate actively in the definition of our offering portfolio (templating, version migration, support, …);
- You advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, at our customers and at Inventive Designers;
- You develop and nurture our customers for advocacy.
- You have experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention; actually, you want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win;
- You have experience in, or a strong affinity with, selling software (a technical/IT degree is a plus); prior experience in closing deals at executive level a plus;
- You are passionate about complex software solutions, interfacing with multiple systems; you are detail-oriented and analytical;
- You understand the business drivers and needs of both IT and business (mainly marketing) users; you know how to find your way in broad DMUs of mid-size and large organizations;
- You are organized and energetic: you organize the coverage of your customers and meet them often; you like to work in a multi-tasking environment, you can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, in Dutch & French (with fluency in English); you are proficient in Office software;
- You like to work in a medium-size company, where you’ll sometimes have to find your own way, and where you can really make the difference.
We offer the motivating frame of a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers; a stimulating work environment; a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits (incl. company car); flexible hours and clear chances to grow.
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.