Content Marketing Manager
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communications management (CCM). Our customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications & alerts, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, SMS, mobile ...). Our goal is to enable our customers to put their customers first through engaging communications.
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA). Our B2B customers are in banking (Belfius, Argenta), insurance (Ethias, AXA, TKP), telco (Proximus, 0², Sky), utilities (Engie Electrabel), government (FOD Fin, Vlabel) and services (Mensura, Randstad, Touring).
We are growing steadily and want now to “go to the next level”: we’re consolidating our position in Benelux and we’re investing in our development abroad through partners. And we’re shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering, while widening our solution set.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager
Purpose of the function:
You have the key role of increasing the awareness of Scriptura Engage by differentiating and positioning our company and its offering. You are instrumental at communicating a consistent vision and marketing direction for Scriptura Engage. In fact, you are in charge of our Inbound strategy. Your first focus is on attracting new Scriptura Engage customers, in Belgium (direct sales & implementation) and abroad (via a partner approach); second focus is on ensuring cross-selling and retention.
- You organise and manage the generation of content related to Scriptura Engage (white papers, web content, press releases, case studies, blog & social media posts, movies, animations, infographics …) and its distribution through all channels (website, blog, paper & digital press, social media, video-sharing sites …). Inbound
- You participate actively in the creation of content, with constant focus on SEO.
- You organise market research and/or customer surveys to better understand our market and the perceived value of our offering. You actively support the development of new segments with adapted offerings.
- You coordinate the pricing strategy for Scriptura Engage.
- With a view to encourage referral leads, you participate in the building of our ecosystem with partners & key customers and you interact with market analysts (Gartner, Forrester …).
- You participate in the definition and execution of lead nurturing campaigns & newsletters, and of social media communication.
- You participate in the creation of Sales enablement tools, such as collaterals, presentations, demos, movies …
- You work in close cooperation with our Product Manager, in charge of Scriptura Engage’s vision and roadmap: he’s your main provider of product-related information.
- You interact daily with your fellow marketing team members (digital marketing, sales development representative, outbound marketing); as an experienced content marketing manager, you have a coordination role for the marketing team: you make sure that all marketing efforts concur to a better awareness of Scriptura Engage and to more lead generation.
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in product marketing for enterprise software products (such as: ERP, CRM, BI, …). You understand deeply the notions of positioning, differentiating, value selling … and apply them pragmatically in your daily marketer life.
- You are a born digital marketer: you believe that online marketing will make your company – and yourself – successful.
- You are familiar with marketing for complex software solutions, interfacing with a.o. back-end systems, that are part of broad ecosystems (including other software solutions and multiple partners). You appreciate building partnerships in such ecosystems with the objective that your product finds more ways onto the market (1+1 > 2).
- You understand the business drivers and values of both IT and business (mainly marketing) users; you believe firmly that the buyer journey is the way to follow and that pain-based selling is the fuel to ride on that way.
- You are also good at communication, written (a.o. for content) and oral (a.o. for presentations). You are fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus.
- You have team coordination skills such as: setting & reviewing objectives, providing feedback, planning & following-up activities …
- You are organized and multi-tasking: we love energetic people who can get the most of their days.
- You are a ‘doer’ with an agile mindset: we value entrepreneurial people who like to get their hands dirty.
- You like to work in a medium-size company, where you’ll sometimes have to find your own way, and where you really can make the difference.
We offer the motivating frame of a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers; a stimulating work environment; a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits; flexible hours and clear chances to grow.
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.