Business Development Manager - Communication software
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets enterprise software for customer communication management. Our customers use our Scriptura Engage solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (like contracts, tax letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, ...) via multiple channels (print, email, web, SMS, mobile ...).
Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals in the team, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA). Our B2B customers are in banking, insurance, telco, utilities, government and services.
We are growing steadily, and want now to “go to the next level”: we’re investing in our development outside of Benelux through partners. And we’re investing in shifting Scriptura Engage towards a SaaS offering (vs. onsite licensing) and in diversifying our solution set.
- As a professional Solution Salesperson, you approach new and existing customers to detect business needs for Scriptura Engage. You establish productive professional relationships with key persons in your accounts.
- You develop the market, horizontally (new segments) and vertically (tier 2 & 3), with adapted approach, solution set and pricing. For this, you can rely on the company resources, a.o. Product Management and Marketing.
- You develop a pipeline of opportunities and close deals, participating in your company’s goals.
- You organize your activity in order to cover your market and to achieve your objectives.
- You coordinate the involvement of Inventive Designers’ colleagues, including support, professional services, marketing, and management resources, in order to meet Inventive Designers’ performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- As a member of the team, you contribute to your company’s objectives by: participating to trade shows & networking events, gathering competitive information, providing market feed-back to Product Management, etc.
- In a first stage, your focus will be on BeLux, as we wish to further penetrate our home market. In case of mutual interest, a further stage could be that you participate in our international development.
What qualifications should you have for this?
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in Solution Sales for enterprise software products (such as: ERP, CRM, BI, …). You are a sales professional, with solid sales skills and a proven track of target achievement.
- You are familiar with complex software solutions, interfacing with a.o. back-end systems.
- You understand the business drivers and values of both IT and business (mainly marketing) users; you know how to find your way in broad DMUs.
- You are organized and multi-tasking: we love energetic people who can get the most of their days.
- You are a ‘doer’: we value entrepreneurial people who like to get their hands dirty.
- You are an active listener, capable of ‘reading between the lines’ of your customers: you are smart at understanding whether a customer will decide on a project, and whether you will win it.
- You ‘get the kick’ from selling in new accounts or penetrating further existing accounts.
- You have strong interactive skills, for both external and internal communication. You are also good at written communication.
- You like to work in a medium-size company, where you’ll sometimes have to find your own way, and where you really can make the difference.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
We offer the motivating frame of a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers; a stimulating work environment; a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits; flexible hours and clear chances to grow.
Interested? Contact us through our partner CV Warehouse.